for those who know me

And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell—and great and complete was the fall of it. Matthew 7:27 (AMP)

I am releasing fresh water.
I will remove the dams which
Have stopped up the rivers
I have set in place.

All peoples need to hear,
All homes and neighborhoods need to hear
of the love I have for them.

I am forming new leaders with my fresh vision.
They will be those who move when I wish them.
They too will release others to do my work.

They will recognize what I wish to accomplish.
I will recognize them and release my authority through them
because they have set with me. I will show them the secrets of my hidden rooms and they will take back what is needed.

I can trust them and have appointed them as my leaders,
Yet many of my people will be skeptical.
The man-created boundaries will be washed away.
Learn who I am, so you will be ready when I begin to move in new ways.

I am about to increase the waters, to pour forth fresh waters.
Come into my ways to be cleansed and I will bring you wholeness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me