No justice

I am a God of justice;
Truth is inherent within me.

I empower my people
To be who I have created them to be.

Yet there is much misunderstanding
of my heart and my intention.
I hear many of my people ask, why;
Misbelieving the circumstances they see.

I have called you to serve me, as a kingdom of priests,
Yes, priests who have my vision and authority.
I have not called you to be servants to circumstances.

Know me.
Learn the love I have for you, firsthand.
It is my wish to see my people walking in increasing maturity.

You are called to be battle-tempered warriors,
lovers of my truth; to walk as my sons and daughters.

The tests you face
are often from a lack of true vision
lead of the flesh and strongholds.

Call out to me.
I am the God of justice.

It is I who will avenge.
It is I who will deliver divine blessing.

I am a God of restoration.
Turn from sin
Turn from ways that are not mine.
I am not vindictive. I am love.

Trust only in me.
Believe in my ways, for I will bring deliverance
from the false gods which pollute my people.

Allow my purity to cover you.
Stand restrained under my limits and
You shall see liberty and restoration.

Call upon my name.
Change your ways so I can bring deliverance.
Allow me to send forth justice.

In me there is no shadow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me