The commodity of my precious oil

I was recently driving in my car. As I was turning the corner by a gas station I heard God ask me a question, “What do you see?” I thought for a moment and responded, “I see the price of gasoline is rising again.” I heard the father respond to me,


In me there is stability
I am that firm foundation you seek.

I am immutable; unchanging.
My value does not fluctuate like a futures market.

I am the light that does not grow dim.
My oil is inexhaustible.
Draw your strength from me
Else you perish in self-doubt.

Fill your ways with my oil.
Do not allow the flame before my altar be extinguished.

I am the cloud by day.
I am the fire by night.

Be filled with my precious oil.
Allow me to burn within you.

Move closer to me.
Search my eyes of fire.

Be filled with the revelation of my love
that burns for my creation.

Partner withme.
Be the commodity of my precious oil.

And Jacob set up a pillar (monument) in the place where he talked with [God], a pillar of stone; and he poured a drink offering on it and he poured oil on it. Genesis 35:14 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water