Three 75's

So Abram went forth as the LORD had spoken to him; and Lot went with him. Now Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran. Genesis 12:4 (NASB)

I have recently been distracted with the busyness that comes from moving. While it was but a short move, it was none-the-less a hectic time. I was glad one day when I had found a penny on a walk. I pondered the significance the date.

The next evening I again was on a short walk. As I looked down I saw another penny. I picked it up and examined the date, 1975. It was the same year as the evening before. In my life 1975 was a busy time with graduation changes and geographic moves, ending in Bennington Vermont.
As I mulled over the odds of finding two pennies as I had, I asked God if He wanted to speak to me. Immediately I saw another penny, this one shining in the road. This penny seemed pretty new. I was very surprised when I saw that it too had the date of 1975. God is speaking to His people, sometimes in ways that seem superfluous or petty to some. Don’t allow yourself to be too busy. Know that God wishes your attention.


For some of you this is a time of advances, a graduation to greater things in the spirit. God has fully equipped you for new warfare. Take up the three smooth stones and slay the goliaths that come against you and God’s people. Move towards those greater things in God.

For you others, God is taking you into new spiritual territory. There are new trails for you to take. Take the opportunities and pathways that are being offered. He has prepared you. God needs the pioneers to move forth. The pathway may seem unknown to you, but not to God. Trust Him. He knows the plans that have been made created specifically for you to accomplish.

To you in the third group, be encouraged. God is not surprised, nor is He disappointed. Love casts off all fear. Run with reckless abandon back to the father. This is a time for healing to begin. There is a new release of healing virtue. God is bringing wholeness of body, mind and spirit. It is time for you who need healing to place your hands in prayer on/for others. As you pray in simple faith, their healing and yours is birthed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me