Tell them that I love them

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1 (NIV)

The past several days I’ve asked God about giving a word. I asked about a word for this publication, a word for Sunday service and for an upcoming conference. Each time I’ve asked, He’s given me the same answer, “Tell them I love them.”

You have the freedom to worship me:
To be released into my love,
the liberty to proclaim wholeness.

You are set free
…free from the past and free from the future.

You have the freedom to walk with me, and
freedom from what grips you.
You have freedom to sit with me,
as friends sit together talking with one another.

Tell them I love them.
My love casts out all fear.
You can not disappoint me;
you are complete in my son.
He has set you free

Be captive to me.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water