Grow in Me

Grow in me.
My deposit is placed within you.
You are my seed and have my seed.
Allow my ways to come forth.

Don’t react to the world.
But respond to my presence and leading.
I will show you the way you should move forth.

Stretch forth my hand in power and love.
My light casts out darkness and illuminates all things.
Examine your ways.

Are you defensive or relying upon self?
Take more of me.
Spend time in my presence,
So I may move for you.

It is the time to get out.
Walk forth; remove the bondages and hindrances of fear that grip you.
My way is love. In me there is no fear.

Speak my word that they may hear,
that you may hear and be set free.
I am truth. Grow in me that I might grow more in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water