a new army

This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, 'We will not walk in it.' Jeremiah 6:16 (NIV)

Follow me.
I am leading those who will to follow.
Wear my righteousness

My path may seen unfamiliar,
But you will recognize me.
Follow the signs of my love.

My righteousness shines as a light.
I am leading you to a point of decision.
Follow the way that is right.

My cross points the way.
My blood has provided what is necessary.
Seek me, that I might show you more.

There is a coming convergence;
Yet I am leading out a new army,
One clothed in righteousness.

My word protects those who take it in.
I will shield those who come to me.
Lose yourself in me.

The decision is yours to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me