spread out

Make your tent bigger; stretch it out and make it wider. Do not hold back.Make the ropes longer and its stakes stronger, because you will spreadout to the right and to the left. Your children will take over other nations, and they will again live in cities that once were destroyed. Isaiah 54:2-3 (NCV)

It is time for you to expand. Move beyond
your current expectations. Move outward into my ways;
Spread out and engage in what is already provided for you.

Move beyond what feels safe. I am not limited,
but can only move out when my people move with me.

Spread out your hands and begin
to release prayers for peoples and lands.

Open your wings. Spread them wide and capture the breezes
I am about to send forth. Great gales of force are coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water