what lies within you?

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19 (NIV)

Do you know who I am?
I am who I say I am, never-changing.
I am the totality of my names.

Do not be angry or take offense by what I say,
but look at your excuses. Are you filled with me
or with self?

The remedy is simple; turn and repent.
I will do what I have said I will do.
You are my child, a son of mine.
With my names you will prosper.

All that is within me is available to you.
I was, will and am yet now soverign.
Walk within what I have for you.

Don't limit me.
Speak forth the living word.
Allow my power to bring forth change to where it is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water