10:21

I sat in front of my computer this morning (Sunday 12/30/07) as is often my custom. I was dressed for church, but unaware of how soon it was for me to leave. I was listening for God and answering some email. I had asked for a word for the church, but did not sense receiving anything.

I gathered my things and went to the car. As I was backing out of the driveway I saw it was later than I had expected. It was 10:15. That would get me to church just about in time for the 10:30 start.

As I pulled into the church parking lot I again looked at the clock. I looked again because I saw was only 10:21. The full trip had taken but 6 minutes. That certainly caught my attention. Wow God. Had I been transported or had some sort of supernatural travel?

Walking to the church building I felt He must have wanted me there “earlier” for some reason. Knowing his way to speak scripture to me in terms of number and time, I opened my Bible to Matthew 10:21 to see if did speak to me. As I read it, I thought, nope that’s not it. I wonder where else I should look. I heard, “No that’s not it, look in Daniel.” So I turned to Daniel 10:21. There I felt the word speak to my spirit.

In my usual perceptive manner I thought, But Lord, what I am to do with this? And I next heard the answer, “Didn’t you earlier ask me for a word?”

As I began to write the verse on my bulletin, so I’d not forget it, I remember writing 10:15 – 10:21. So perceptive-Steven re-opened his Bible to again look at the scripture. Sure enough in what I had those verses were their own section of the chapter. The message was the whole period.

I next heard God whisper two thoughts to me. Remind them, if they ask of me, to expect me to answer. But, do not expect me to in ways that may seem familiar to them.

While he was saying this to me, I was flat on the ground and unable to speak. Then one who appeared to be a human being was touching my lips. I opened my mouth and started to speak, saying to the one who was standing before me, “Sir, due to the vision, anxiety has gripped me and I have no strength. How, sir, am I able to speak with you? My strength is gone, and I am breathless.” Then the one who appeared to be a human being touched me again and strengthened me. He said to me, “Don’t be afraid, you who are valued. Peace be to you! Be strong! Be really strong!” When he spoke to me, I was strengthened. I said, “Sir, you may speak now, for you have given me strength.” He said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Now I am about to return to engage in battle with the prince of Persia. When I go, the prince of Greece is coming. However, I will first tell you what is written in a dependable book. (There is no one who strengthens me against these princes, except Michael your prince. Daniel 10:15-21 (NET).

While you may not sense God speaking to you in these verses initially, I’d ask you to take a moment and pray for revelation.

We are coming into an accelerated period of time. There will be more and more angel encounters as they come to release the bidding of the Father. They also move upon the spoken word of man, when recognizing God’s imprint upon it. We can read (Hebrews 3:2) we will not always be aware when we interact with angels. We need be aware of what God is doing.

“Don’t be afraid, you who are valued. Peace be to you! Be strong! Be really strong!”

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Steven,

I read your story, its great. I had a similar experience at a certain moment. I didn't note it, because I had so many experiences already, but I found it absolutely amazing. It was about a time gap and an accelaration that seemed impossible in real time, but yet I experienced it.
Also I recognize the fact (just done before reading your post) sometimes the Lord asks me to lie down (today speaking in tongues), before telling/revealing me something. At last the Lord has spoken on other occasions to me about the Prince of Persia and Michael as well, but I didn't know how to interpret it. It felt as if the Lord told me Michael was with me, in such a degree that I thought he had landed in my backyard and literally thousands of angels were rejoicing in the air, as with christmas. This was the night after the experience I had when the Lord told me He would judge the earth. I felt it in the Spirit, as in other ocassions I was able to feel the joy of the Lord, in this occassion I felt the presence of thousands angels.
I also post on OH.
God bless you, Pieter Mesu

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water