Lesson for the times

and said to him, ‘Do you hear what they are saying?' Jesus answered, ‘Yes. Have you never read this: By the mouths of children, babes in arms, you have made sure of praise?' Matthew 21:16 (NJB)

I was in the church parking lot this morning, walking toward the building. I heard someone call to me. I looked about, but no one was there. Shortly later I entered the prayer room. As I was sitting down, I saw a streak of white light move past me. I recognized that as the motion of spiritual activity. I asked God, what is occurring when I sensed him to say.

For those of you who hear my voice: Continue to listen. Ask e what I am saying. Ask me for revelation, not leaning on yourself or what has been before.

For those who have been given new sight: I will be showing you more. Signs will be explained to those humble enough to ask.

My spirit is moving. I am going before you. I, myself, have called you out.

The word of Yahweh came to me, asking, ‘Jeremiah, what do you see?' I answered, ‘I see a branch of the Watchful Tree.' Then Yahweh said, ‘Well seen, for I am watching over my word to perform it.' Jeremiah 1:11-12 (NJB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water