the next four weeks

April will be a month of testing, a time for you to learn to succeed.
The next four weeks will provide you with great opportunities.
In these days I will always be available. Do not limit what you think
I will do. Ask me. Ask me for more of what I have for you. Ask
expecting that I will answer.

The enemy will come in whispers and in rage in order to distract you.
Persevere. I see my son within you. Walk in discernment at all times.
Spend more time with me and inquire what I am doing.
Learn to ask me for more revelation and wisdom. Learn to love
despite how you may feel or what you see in the natural.

In the end you will walk with a deeper authority, through this month of testing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water