AreYouReady

And the man said to me, “Son of man, look with your eyes, and hear with your ears, and set your heart upon all that I shall show you, for you were brought here in order that I might show it to you. Declare all that you see to the house of Israel.” Ezekiel 40:4 (ESV)

Early in the morning I had asked God to reveal himself to me. It was now early evening and I was driving in my car. As I came up to a stop light I saw a red car in the lane to the right of me. It was an unusually right red car. I'd not seen the colour before. I looked to see the driver of this car. She had bright red skin and hair. I was puzzled and pondered what I had seen.

Today, during worship at church I heard his voice speak to me:

Are you ready for what I am about to show you? Understand the times. How is it you don't know? I am about to show you many things. Understand with you natural mind; my spirit shall guide you into all revelation.

You see these signs in the sky and know what they mean. In the same way, you see the things that I am doing now, but you don’t know their meaning. Matthew 16:3b (NCV)

Follow where my spirit goes. I will lead you into deep ways. Are you ready for my provision? I am moving in new ways. If you lean on your own thought and ways, you will miss me.

During the night I had a vision--and there before me was a man riding a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses. I asked, "What are these, my lord?" The angel who was talking with me answered, "I will show you what they are." Then the man standing among the myrtle trees explained, "They are the ones the Lord has sent to go throughout the earth." Zechariah 1:8-10 (NIV)

Keep seeking me. My ways are true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me