Receive my fire

Do not work for the food that disappears, but for the food
that remains to eternal life--the food that the Son of Man
will give to you. For God the Father has put his seal of
approval on him." John 6:27 (NET)

You are my lights. Stand firm. Do not fear the evil one for
you are mine. My resources are available openly to you. Ask
and receive from me. The light within you is pure. Darkness
can hold no sway when you walk with me.

I have placed you in this times for my purposes. Allow my
fire to burn away any rubble. Love casts away fear. It is
pure as my sons. The darkness is spreading, but greater is
my light. Freely give away what you have received from me.
I have much more for you.

You are mine. Stand firm. Receive my fire and all it
imparts within you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water