one twenty

Wherever the spirit would go, the living creatures would go. And the
wheels were lifted up beside them, because the spirit of the living
creatures was in the wheels. Ezekiel 1:20 (NCV)


As I took the dogs for their walk today I was discussing some items with God. I had asked for some type of confirmation which I would readily identify as being from him.

It was windy as we began the walk. The skies were a bright blue, and the wind was blowing into our faces. To my right, high in the sky, I saw something. It was like a large white cloud, shaped in the form of a door. It stood out in contrast to the sky as there were no other clouds visible, and it was moving, but in the opposite direction the of the wind. As I was watching it move, I looked down to see where the dogs were walking. In that split moment of time the doorway had disappeared. I thought it interesting, wondering if that was my answer of confirmation.

On the trip home, we stopped at a store to buy some items. There store I found a shiny penny on the floor. It brought sense of gratefulness as finding coins has often been a sign from Him for the past decade.

After dinner I took my wife's car to the Shell station to buy gasoline. As I got walked back to the car to leave, there were two shiny dimes directly in front of the car door. I'm not sure how I could have missed them when initially getting out of the car. But this offered me one more opportunity to thank Him. He had in deed answered the request of my prayer three different times, the door, the penny and now two dimes.

Three coins again. This time it was an obvious 1:20 (penny and two dimes) and three confirmations all within the period of a few hours. Hence I searched out the scripture for a message he may have for me. These three 1:20 scriptures spoke clear and strong to my spirit.

I write these things not so you'll know how special I am, but so you might be encouraged. See the love our father has for us. He calls to us in our daily walk and answers our heartfelt and simple prayers.

Jesus immediately called them, and they left their father in the boat with the hired workers and followed Jesus.  Mark 1:20 (NCV)

God knows that these things I write are not lies.   Galatians 1:20 (NCV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water