Some facts of light

And the fire upon the altar shall be kept burning on it; it shall not be allowed to go out. The priest shall burn wood on it every morning and lay the burnt offering in order upon it and he shall burn on it the fat of the peace offerings. Leviticus 6:12 (AMP)

 

You are my light, created with destiny to affect the world in this time. My light will increase within you if you will allow me to continue my work within you.  Light dispels darkness and greater light dispels the outer darkness.  My fire burns within you. You radiate my glory. The darkness of hell flees
as we enter in.

 

And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it [put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it]. John 1:5 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water