because of our covenant

Moreover, as for you, because of our covenant relationship secured with blood, I will release your prisoners from the waterless pit.
Return to the stronghold, you prisoners, with hope; today I declare that I will return double what was taken from you.
I will bend Judah as my bow; I will load the bow with Ephraim, my arrow! I will stir up your sons, Zion, against yours, Greece, and I will make you, Zion, like a warrior's sword. Zechariah 9:11-13 (NET)

I have not forgotten you. There is much I have for you.
Come closer to me and drink in what I have for you.
Drink deep of what I am freely supplying.
Stop hesitating, I have forgiven you and cleansed you.

Rise up in me. Receive from me what is waiting.
I am freeing you from the captivity which binds you.
I am breaking away the blinders, opening eyes
to things you've not yet experienced.

My Spirit is bursting through the dry places,
I am overflowing those who come to me in need.
Ask and drink of me. Come to my table and be satisfied.

Our covenant is never-ending, it flows from the blood of my son.
You are mine. I smile when I look at you.  Ask of me believing
and receive in faith what I have for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water