allow me

I speak to you because you are mine. My love is never-ending. Listen for my voice of comfort and direction.

Be not surprised, the enemy is also speaking. His lying voice is raised against you. Resist believing his lying words. His words bring death and deception.

My love remains for my own. There is nothing you will do that can surprise or disappoint me. Continue to seek me. Read my word, meditating upon it. Within it are the promises of life.

Allow me to fill you. Come aside with me in the privacy of your prayer closet. Allow me to fill you. My oil is for you. My anointing is upon those who draw near.

I am speaking to you so you would know what to speak forth to those in need. Speak love and hope to the beaten-down and dying. Apply my oil to their wounds.

You can be my voice. Set your hope in me.
Come into your place of prayer so I might anoint you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water