inception

The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.    Genesis 1:2 (AMP)

inception

The concept is not new, that I would speak and Hollywood would hear me. Open your eyes and your ears to what I am saying. Open yourself widely for what I am about to do. Stop doubting what you now feel as the impossible, for that is part of who I am.

I am speaking life and new ideas. I am dropping an embryonic form into your thought process.  Brood over what you think I would do. Feed it and speak it aloud. Your mind needs to hear you say it. I am yet hovering over my creation. I am coming into the lives of those who will respond.

Don't be caught in the old traps of sterility. They are twisted and gnarled half-truths, still lifeless. That is not me. I am the creator and bread of life. When I speak, joy is conceived and life flows forth.

There is a new birth coming. I've planted the seed and am cultivating the events so that all may see my ways. Participate in my plan.

But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zachariah, because your petition was heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you must call his name John [God is favorable].
And you shall have joy and exultant delight, and many will rejoice over his birth,  For he will be great and distinguished in the sight of the Lord. And he must drink no wine nor strong drink, and he will be filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit even in and from his mother's womb. Luke 1:13-15 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me