who you really are

This word is for someone known as Charlie or Charles, but many do not know that is actually not your name. I know who you really are.

I have given you my name. With it you have the same rights and privileges as my son.  Come, sit at my table. Talk with me. Speak to me of your dreams and your sorrows.

I have things I would say to you which you do not yet realize. Do not become discouraged or negative at what you think you see. There is a change coming in the leadership.

It is time for you to exercise the gifting you recognize internally. It will grow and stimulate other gifts to become prominent as you mature. My hand of protection is extended to you. Will you accept it and come closer to me?

It is time for you to declare the truth planted within. I have given you my name as those aspects of my character. It is time for you to speak to the land about you. Speak to it and cultivate it. Your voice has the power to give life or to kill. Build up those about you. Encourage them in ways which were absent from your life.

And He said, Your name shall be called no more Jacob [supplanter], but Israel [contender with God]; for you have contended and have power with God and with men and have prevailed. Genesis 32:28 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me