Do not fear

I have not called you to fear. I’ve sent many messages of “Fear not”. Fear is a malignancy that will eat away the person when you allow it place. It cares not where it attaches. When given a foothold, it misdirects your ways.

Fear not my children for you are mine. My perfect love casts out all fear.

Keep yourself grounded in me and you will be secure. I will direct your pathway. I will give the perfect timing and I will supply for all you have need. You are called to walk in my ways. You are to release kingdom love and acceptance.

Cast away all that is not of me. Do not hold onto those past ways which have failed you. This is not a time to fear, but to show my mighty ways to those who live in darkness and desperation. Fear not, I am what you need and I cannot fail you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me