Words for this new time

Please prayerfully read over these words. Even if your name is not shown below, ask God about them.  It does not mean you can not tap their blessings and fruit.

Ronald -
You are a man of honor.
This is a time of new beginnings. There are new things in several
aspects of your life. It will be a new season; a new way of experiencing me.

I have hidden treasures for you have yet to discover. I want you
to have an expectation; an expecting of what I want to do with and through you.  Your birthday is coming soon, so expect a revelation.

Sherry -
Do not be timid. Speak aloud so your mind can hear. Speak aloud
the dreams I have given you. Bring them to life. Yes, they are from me. Yes, they are what I see as a future for you. Stand and be bold in me.

It is time to take hold of this time of your life: Place me in the
forefront.

Rhonda -
I love you. Give me your disappointments. I will return them as
uncompromised-ever-faithful love. With me there is no failure.
You are so much more than you allow yourself to see. Let me
show you the depth of my ways for you.

It is time for joy to overflow you. I want in every aspect of your
life, to pour myself over and though you.  My refreshing is
available to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water