the bread provided

When the Israelites saw it, they said to one another, “What is it?” because they did not know what it was. Moses said to them, “It is the bread that the LORD has given you for food.  Exodus 16:15 (NET)


I will provide. Walk with me and I will show you the way to go.

Do not be ignorant, but be filled. Eat of the bread of life. Be wise in me, filled with the wisdom from above. Holy Spirit will guide you. He will grant insight as to what I am doing.

Let Discernment guide you in all decisions and Wisdom be your constant companion. Do not scoff at what you don't understand at this moment. I have those who have gone ahead of you.

Take in gratitude what I offer. Share with others so they too may have their joy filled. I am the bread provided for all.


When he had taken his place at the table with them, he took the bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. At this point their eyes were opened and they recognized him. Then he vanished out of their sight. Luke 24:30-31 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water