I am sending you

Now the Angel of the LORD came and sat under the terebinth tree which was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, while his son Gideon threshed wheat in the winepress, in order to hide it from the Midianites. And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him, and said to him, "The LORD is with you, you mighty man of valor!" Judges 6:11-12


It is time for you to come out. Stop hiding in the winepress. You have been working in places I have not meant for you to be. You know whom you are.  Now believe me and what I've said to you. You are like Gideon cowering in the winepress, yet the one who led my people.

I have formed you with purpose. You are created and formed for the purposes of moving forward my kingdom. My ways reside within you. What you need is available. You have been found strong through the pressure of my guidance. The enemy looks away from your eyes, as he sees me when he looks at you.

Shed the cover of night. Come forth from beneath that press. I am sending you. It is time for you to rout the enemy.


Then the LORD turned to him and said, "Go in this might of yours, and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Midianites. Have I not sent you?" Judges 6:14 (NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me