Keep looking

It has been a cool spring. It is very wet and rainy in our area of the country. But lately I’ve seen the green thicken in the woodsy area where I walk the dogs. Places where I few weeks ago I could see several hundred feet into the woods, where now the view is quickly obstructed with thickness and depth.

Today as I was walking I heard God say, Be more like the dogs. Look forward with expectation. Look past the obvious, through the expected and into what I shall show you. Keep looking.

This is not a time to be disquieted by what you don't see or think you should see. Allow me to direct you.

Do not always be looking for what you already know, but allow me bring newness into your vision. If you trust me I will open you into a new world. Allow me to align your ways with my ways, to bring my thoughts into your being and interpret them with my lens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me