Awaken and arise

Awaken yourself. Do not be satisfied with what you now see,
nor be discouraged. There is more as you learn to walk
and depend upon me for all things. I am yet dwelling with and in you.

I have given you dominion. Awaken and rise in my power.
Walk though the land which I shall give to you. Awaken
and arise into the priesthood I have placed you.

Do not be surprised nor hesitate, but awaken to what
I shall show you. The time for slumber is past. Put away
what you once knew as truth. I am truth and life.

Remove the lies which surround and hinder you. I have
clothed you with my righteousness. I have given you a mantle
which no one else can remove.

Awaken and arise in me. The earth is awaiting. The sea of people
are awaiting for my people to respond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water