I say to you, get up!

It is time for you to get up. Arise from your place and come sit with me. I have a place for you. You are no longer dead, but alive.

For too long you’ve set aside the dreams I’ve given you. You let them sit so long that you’ve forgotten, left them as if dead. Arise and walk in new strength.

Do not be complacent. Speak my words aloud. Stir up your spirit. It is time. Shake off the dormancy. Exercise what I have within you that you may grow.

I say to you, get up. Open your eyes and reach out your hands.The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

 

When the Lord saw her, he had compassion for her and said to her, “Do not weep.” Then he came up and touched the bier, and those who carried it stood still. He said, “Young man, I say to you, get up!” So the dead man sat up and began to speak, and Jesus gave him back to his mother. Luke 7:13-15 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water