Each Day

And when Judah looked, behold, the battle was in front of and behind them.  And they cried to the LORD, and the priests blew the trumpets.  Then the men of Judah raised the battle shout. And when the men of Judah  shouted, God defeated Jeroboam and all Israel before Abijah and Judah.
2 Chronicles 13:14-15 (ESV)


From the beginning I have had a plan. I create all things and my plan has not changed.  You were created in my image.  Continue in me and my ways. Refresh your self in me; feast upon my Word. Call upon my name and I will yet answer you. Though the enemy surrounds you, I will come and fight for
you.

Trust in me. Let your joy be made full that you may sleep well and awaken refreshed.  Each day I am the same. Each day I am there for you. Each day I have created opportunities for you to grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water