Stir the vision

If people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; But when they attend to what he reveals, they are most blessed. Proverbs 29:18 (MSG)


The vision lies within. I have placed within your heart that which you were created to do.  Listen and attend to what I am saying. I will express myself within you. Examine the dreams I give you. What what excites you as you move through life.

See what I am doing within you and attend to it's growth. Do not sit idle, but work towards what I show you.  Don't allow the vision to become dormant. Stretch forth and grow in your gifting. Allow my hand of blessing to come upon you.  My anointing will follow you as you move in my ways.

It is time for you to reawaken. Stir the vision within

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water