you are of great value

What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31 (NLT)

We have a small deck extending from our second story bedroom window. As I pulled back the blinds I saw a sparrow lying in the deck chair. It brought me back to a noise I had heard the just-previous afternoon. It had been sunny and as sometimes occurs, the hawk visits our area and the birds quickly scatter.

This sparrow had seen the open space and met its death in the glass, falling back into the chair where I saw it. This verse from Matthew 10 was quicken to me. It reverberated a message for you.

Seek after me and my ways. Find your self secure in the way I have created you. Spread forth your wings into flight. The more you strengthened yourself in me the further you can move in what I have shown you.

Do not be troubled by what is happening about you. Do not despair, you are more valuable to me than you seem to realize.You are loved. You are of my family.

It is time to stop hiding. Be bold in what you know. I will guide you as you stretch your wings into new territory. You are of great value.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me