from darkness into the light

I have called you from darkness into the light. I reached out, extended my life, calling you into this new plane of life. Long ago I called you from the walk of death. I spoke peace and my promises of life if you followed my ways.

Don’t hesitate. Restrike the fire which burns within. I am yet the light which the world does not understand. I am the life which does not end. I am the resurrection and the life. Walk in my light. I am the peace which you are lacking.

The trials and temptations have not disqualified you. What you have come thru qualifies you to server as my leader. My love can now flow thru you to those who as desperately in need.

From darkness into the light of life you now walk. My peace surrounds you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water