to the place I have prepared

"See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.
Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him;
he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.
Exodus 23:20-21 (NIV)


I am the unchangeable one who watches over you. You are my creation. There is a place prepared for you alone.  I saw you and your future before your parents were born. My plans have not changed. Your purpose remains rooted in me. Apart from me you will wither and die.

Be nourished in the vine of my compassion. Be guided by my eyes and what I show you to do. Fear is a device of the enemy. He wishes to see you fail and die. In me there is life. In my love there is no room for fear.

I have set a pathway before you. I will show you the way. As you partake of my written Word life and direction become clearer. Pay attention to my leading and not the natural way you would go.

Your purpose is within my ways and plans. The sense of fulfillment you are searching for will come with obedience. My love never fails. Come to the place I have prepared for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water