into remembrance

It is good when Father brings into remembrance things He has spoken into your heart. This was mine, received 5-10-2002, re-spoken into my heart 08-11-2012
 
I have set you as a seer among my great people, that you may know and understand their ways. Jeremiah 6:27 - Lamsa: Peshitta Tanakh
 
So what does this mean to you? It means you too should review words received from Father; Words which seem to have never developed; words which seem dried and long dead.
 
Remember: God seems things in a different perspective. He sees
longitudinally. The now is seen as the end-point. He can see the things awaiting to burst forth from you. Those are seeds He has planted and watered.
 
He says, I have set in you a great purpose to affect my creation. Continue to water the seed dream planted. You should battle for it's maturation.
 
I continue to love you. My grace covers the things you see and flaws and short-comings. Allow me to fulfill what is yet to come. Trust in me, for my spoken word is eternal. My ways and plans have not changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me