not far from the kingdom

I’ve been in what seems an extended period of dryness. Before going to sleep last night, I asked God to make himself real to me, however He would care to have it occur.

I quickly was asleep, and was later awaken. I sleepily looked at the time, for in the past He had spoken to me through specific verses of scripture. The time; it was 12:34

When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions. Mark 12:34 (NIV)

I wonder how many times and how many ways He draws or drives us to seek after and find Him. Don’t be tempted to give up for you are not far from the kingdom of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me