confirmation for those asking

For this is what the LORD says-- he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited-- he says: "I am the LORD, and there is no other. Isaiah 45:18 (NIV)

Yes, I am the LORD. I created all things. There is nothing which escapes or surprises me. You were created by me in my image. My eye remains upon you and in your everyday life. I smile when you speak with me. It gives me joy when you call upon my name.

Do not become distracted from what I've called you to do. Do not allow circumstances to bring fear or inactivity. Stand firm in me. My love is never-ending. Do not allow your heart to be troubled or mired in doubt. I am all you need. I am what you seek. Only I can fill the void you allow to sneak into your life.

Arise again. Align your ways with my plans. I am the LORD of the harvest. I am preparing my harvesters and those who will labor among them. Call upon my name and I will answer. Reach out to me and know my steadfast love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water