It is not too late

During worship this morning I was given a picture/work. to the right side of my vision it became very dark. I could see and the flashes of lightening as a storm was approaching.

I was given instructions in regarding the impending storm (Sandy: the Frankenstorm). I was told it is much like the storm which is actively brewing over our country. The storms are attacking what is right, both spiritually and in the natural. The winds of lies are whipping the waters, cascading over the shorelines and into the homes of our citizens.

Here are the points I heard:

1) it has come to try to put out the light; to bring fear.

2) it moves to take down the power lines and communication; to bring isolation and discouragement.

3) to flood lives with an unclean water but the larger point I was give is simple:

4) There is yet time for my people to stand up. Take the time to stand firm in prayer.

Use my authority. Speak against the plans to bring destruction; Speak against the winds and waves of harm. Release my angels to turn back what I have not ordained.

It is not yet too late - are you willing to be my light?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water