I am yet speaking

I am yet speaking. I decree direction to those who ask; to those who seek me. My word is healing: Be my voice spoken into the lives I bring before
you. You are to be my voice in this time of darkness. My word is not silent nor dormant. It grows within those who love me; those who seek my ways and
my heart.

I have called others, and yet I am calling you. My word is creative. It drives out all darkness. It releases the captives. It binds the wounds which
would consume you.

I am speaking direction in the night season. I am pouring myself into you in ways yet revealed.

My word was here in what you consider to be the beginning. Those Words continue. My word continues to lie within you. Allow it to grow. Give it ground to go forth. Speak the things I will show you to speak. Do not be silent in fear, for that is not my way.

Release those caught in the traps. Do not allow the enemy to keep them in bondage. Open your hands and release what they need. Touch their hearts with
my compassion. Touch their lives with my ways.

Speak and do not be silent. I have placed you where you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water