move forth in love

This message for for many of you who continue to wait. You wish to serve God, but often find yourself hesitating. You’ve asked God for a sign so you’d know it was Him.  This is your sign.  He says yes. Begin what I show you. Stop waiting.

Do not be waiting for my urging, but learn to move forth in love. As you learn to move in my leading, my anointing will overflow you.

Read my Word and I will feed you. Exercise those things which my son did for those around him. Invite me into your prayer life and I will speak with you.

Start now by repenting from your hesitancy. I have supplied what you need for effective ministry.  Begin to show the world that I am alive and love them.

Move forth in my love. My power will be released.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water