through me

However, the spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and then the spiritual. The first man is from the earth, made of dust; the second man is from heaven. 1 Corinthians 15:46-47 (NET)


All things are created through me. They are brought forth in my perfect timing. In your human birth if you come too soon there are natural consequences. Your prematurity is fraught with weaknesses and can lead to an early death. The same is with your spiritual birthing. Do not move without maturity or corruption will certainly follow.

Do not fear, but speak the words I will give you. Do not feat he fire for I am your protection. I have placed you in this time at this location. Speak of me. Speak forgiveness, for I have forgiven you.

Speak the words I have given you, of my life. Walk in the way I have created for you. In it you will find peace. In the light I will show you ways for you to grow and paths for you to minister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water