clean out

Today I took the time to get to a chore I’d put off through the rain of recent weeks.  When the rain stopped this afternoon, I brought out the ladder and went to unstop the garage eaves.  I climbed up the ladder and stuck my hand into the water. I was really clean, there was but a small item directly over the down-spout. As soon as I removed it, the waters quickly exited, and my job was done.

I was surprised at the quick and easy fix. It was then I heard from Father. He spoke that sometimes we put off things which we know need taken care.  He wishes to reach down and remove the clog in our lives, but too often we put off issue until there is a flair-up. We need not resist a clean out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water