a dream revealed

In my walk today I was reminded about I dream/experience I had several years ago. I heard that I was now living out that segment.

In the dream I was riding in a pick-up truck. The truck was not mine, but I was friends with the driver (who was unseen). As in other experiences I know this to be Holy Spirit.  He was driving me around the area I had once lived. Except he was taking me to a place I’d never seen before.

He stopped the truck and I got out and walked over to a stream. I remember thinking, “How could I have never seem this before?”  I could see fish of many colours swimming in this crystal clear creek water. As I slowly walked closer, the fish seemed to scatter. I was told to get down on my knees and place my hand into the water. As I reached into the water, I could again see
the many fish; several would swim into my hand.  End of dream.

I think that ValleyView Church relates to that stream. We had been in the family previously and have returned. I grew up in the general geographic area, but was unaware of what was there for me to dip my hands into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me