out of season

As I was driving my car, I came upon a man walking on the sidewalk. He caught my attention because he was dressed for winter. I could see his hooded sweatshirt pulled up covering his head. He wore a black winter coat, It was buttoned shut. He wore gloves upon his hands. I thought about this man for several days, until God explained,
“He is out of season.”
 
There are several of you who are unsettled, thinking you have missed it. Like the world, you are in a place of tension.  You see others who have graduated and are commencing new journeys.
 
Be encouraged: God has not left you. He is not disappointed with you. You are where you need to be. This is time where you are out of season, not out of God’s favor
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me