deception exposed

On my way to church this Sunday morning I saw a large black bird along the roadside.  It was in the taller grass, pulling apart what seemed to be it’s carrion. As I grew closer, the bird seemed to hide and gave the appearance of a trash-bag blowing in the wind.

In the natural, I realize I could have been mistaken. But I also know I saw a bird and it’s hidden form. As I asked about this I heard a word from Father-God.

You asked to see more, but without me fear will show itself. My perfect love casts out fear.  Trust in me and my understanding. This is much deception occurring abut you. People and things pretending to be something they are not.  They do not wish to be exposed, so they exchange into a more acceptable form. In my timing all will be exposed and judgment will come from what one is consuming.

Allow my Spirit of Truth to work in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me