an open vision as an answer

I had yesterday off and was walking the dogs in the morning. During the walk I was praying. The thought again came up about the need for an intercessory team at our church.

The dogs and I were walking southward on the bike path of the South Taylorsville reserve as I was mulling this over. The bike path has a straight section then bares left to another park.

As I looked up, I was what I thought was a biker who had just come around that bend in our direction. As I looked, it seemed very large for a bicycle rider. A few steps further I could see this was a rider on a large horse.

Both the rider and the horse were black. Moments later, they continued to approach, but the rider jumped off his horse and yielded a large sword.  I took me a few minutes to realize this was not a natural “thing” I was seeing, but I was made aware that this “enemy” appeared while I was thinking that it is time for a more formal intercessory team.

It was one which really got my blood pumping, as I was not sure if the man was coming closer to attack or not. Seems that it was more of a warning stance; an answer that intercession is to begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me