breakthroughs and discoveries

Call out my name and watch me answer you.

There are those having spent years are having breakthroughs and discoveries. Dollars and more are spend in search. Call out, seek and pray to me. I will show you much more. I will expose truth into your life. I will flood you with wholeness and food for the hungry.

Plant seeds where I shall show you and there will be a harvest. Water will pour forth from the arid and dry localities; nations shall be freed in a day. It is within my light that you will flourish. I will show you things you have yet to even conceive.

Call out to me: Allow me to reach into those dry and desolate spaces of your life. My light will illuminate the truth. Darkness will be cast aside, disappearing into a memory.  Focused upon me you will no longer be captive to the enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water