Word for this new day

I walked the dogs yesterday, the last day of the year. As we turned a corner, to go up a small hillside they stopped.  They looked at me because of what they heard. There was the sound of an approaching train. They could sense/feel the power as it drew nearer. Excitedly they ran up the hillside
pathway to see the train.

It was short train and we watched as it passed by on its northward journey.  It was then something caught my eyes. It was the end car. It was not the colour of the other cars in front of it. This car was an unexplainable green.

Today, this first day of this new year we walked again the same area. While it was colder than expected, the dogs again carried an  excited energy, one which I did not seem to share.

Back home coming into the house, I heard Father speak to me. "Give them a word of encouragement." So though you may think opportunities have passed you bye and the coming year looks much the same as the just-end year, look for me.

Seek for me for I am awaiting you. I have set my plans before you. Be willing to walk into them with me. Be encouraged, for I am ever-yet with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water