into the battle

Draw near to me. Come beneath my outstretched arms of love and protection.
I will shield you from the harm the enemy has devised for you. His words of
destruction will have no affect to those who know me.

I am your resting place, a pavilion of healing. Beneath my shadow is
security and the peace you are lacking. I will feed you upon my Word. You
will eat well and grow as I have already foreseen.

Draw near to me so I may sustain you and strengthen you for the battles.
You have access to my shield of faith. Lift up the sword which I have
created for you to carry. Yield it in love; never let anger be your resolve.

Be ready and sure of whose you are. I am sending you prepared into the
battle. Listen, and I will continue to guide you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me