what are you going to do?

I recently had a short-dream from Father-God. It was one of which I would
call an awakening or warning dream.  In this dream, I saw my dog attack a
snake. As they fought this snake came to extremely large proportions.
I kept calling to try to get Sadie, my dog, away from the snake, but she was
not listening.
 
As I arrived at the two, I reached towards them, so as to get my dog away
from the snake, which had her in it’s grip. I struck the snake, but could
then tell this was no natural snake (aside from it's enormous size). As soon
as I had hit the snake, it looked towards me. It spoke to me, but now what I
saw was the form of an attractive women. She taunted me, "What are you
going to do?"
 
As soon as I heard her, the dream was over. I was wide awake in my bed.  I
heard that question repeatedly in my mid, "What are you going to do?"
 
I knew the question has far reaching implications for our lives. What are we
going to do with the battles; Those which attack us or those we love.
We need to more fully 2 Corinthians 10:4. We need not to strike out with our
natural influences, but be armed and ready for battle with the supernatural
weapons supplied for us. We cannot succeed with our natural influences or
strength.
 
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary,
they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 2 Corinthians 10:4 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water