Have you ever wondered if God hears you, or even better, if you hear from
Him.  Consider this scenario from my morning God-walk this morning.
In my morning walk today, I noticed a train sitting on the track. It was not
such an unusual site.  It was a pleasant morning for a walk and prayer. I
had just asked God about my life direction when I heard the blast of the
whistle of an on-coming train. I heard myself say, “Train, train.”
"What??" I asked.  Looking back over the times of my life, He has provided
many times of growth and training for me.  I heard myself asking, "Am I
getting new training or giving training?"  In a few moments, I heard the
groan of the stationary train as it began to awaken and slowly continue
it's southbound journey.
As we, my dog and self, continued walking I a saw a white "Crystal Water"
truck enter onto the road-path we were walking.  It was unusual to have
any type such vehicles come into the MetroPark. I turned about again to
visualize the truck so I could be sure Sadie was safe from it's approach,
behind us, but there was now no truck and no natural way for it to have
gone.
I laughed at the idea of the Crystal Water truck "disappearing", and then
the familiar sound of another north-bound train. Know that God
is communicating with us, but we need learn how to receive and
interpret what He may be telling us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water