His Word holds true


“For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does.”
Psalms 33:4 (NLT)


As I was returning to bed during the night, I looked at the clock and tried to return to sleep. I heard a familiar voice and question, “What time is it?” I took a glance at the clock and pushed my head into the pillow.  Again I heard “What time is it?” Already I had forgotten what I had just seen. So I again lifted my head and looked at the clock. This time I repeated the time, so I would hear myself.

I was to look for 3:34 scripture. As I did I was directed to think differently.  I realize that sometimes or even often, I am fixed in my thought patterns. So I did look for the 33:4 verse which He would speak to me.

There is a lesson which we can grow in:  Yes, His Word holds true. He is trustworthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water